Personal Development for Improving Movement Patterns through Ceremony, Science & Yoga
Co-taught by Forrest Yoga Guardians Brian Campbell and Jambo Truong
Save the date October 15th - 24th 2018
Location: Eden Studios, Breite Str. 43, 13187 Berlin
Tuition: Early Bird Price: 1997 € (valid until July 15th 2018)
Regular price: 2550 €
This training is for people who want to learn how to heal themselves so they can learn how to help heal others. YogaBodyworker graduates are equipped with educational and practical tools that enhance movement within themselves and their clients. By exploring your own asymmetries, injuries, and Anatomy through 10 Days of Yoga, Bodywork, & Ceremony, it becomes easier to know how to prescribe Yoga postures and appropriate bodywork to speed up recovery and improve intrinsic mobility patterns.
Our famous caress* is the foundation of this work. Every day is an opportunity to apply touch in a highly skilled way.
We will cover 4 main sub-systems and how each relates to Breath function.
• The Core
• The Shoulders
• The Hips
• The Cranium
You will be trained to understand, feel, and see Anatomy, Breath and Movement Patterns in a whole new way. You will learn to feel how the relationships of muscular/fascial patterns shape the Physical body and how it moves and breathes. You will learn to see how Emotions get stuck in the body and work with how the nervous system & breath responds. You will experience the difference between practicing in “thinking mode versus feeling mode” and learn effective ways to strengthen your ability to hold attention and discern deeper levels of feeling.
• Chanting & Ceremony - Singing & Dancing!
• 2.5 hour Yoga Class with 2 Senior Guardian Forrest Yoga Teachers
• Training in MyoFascial Release Bodywork for Scar Tissue, Injuries, Muscular & Joint Pain
• Anatomy Training in seeing relationships of Muscle Patterns to common postural & joint dysfunctions
• Learn to work one-on-one with a student
• Work deeply on your physical injuries, emotional or spiritual blocks
• Bond deeply with a like-minded community of healers
10-12:30 Ceremony, Chanting, Forrest Yoga Asana
2:30-6pm Lectures, Bodywork Clinic, Q&A
* The most profound approach to communicating with the body is through the Caress. The Caress is the backbone of all touch techniques. It is best displayed in how Mom or Dad soothes with touch their young child, or how a dog and dog-lover communicate through play and petting. The medicine of the Caress comes through in how it communicates to the receiver that they are perfect as they are, they are worthy of being touched in a way that makes them feel good, and that they are safe, loved, and cared for.
Without the Caress as a backbone most forms of bodywork tends toward being mechanistic. With the Caress, the body’s neuro-muscular-fascial-fatty-lymphatic-vascularized sleeve learns how to uptake pleasure and meet it’s own tension in ways that release and process out through the entire body.
Learn more about Brian Campbell: https://www.bodyworkyoga.com/
Learn more about Jambo Truong: http://www.jambodragon.com/