This program is open to individuals who have completed the Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training Course. This year-long program includes two 4-day workshops, four quarterly bridge calls, and a year-long guidance with certification and community support.
The workshops include morning practice, instruction in hands-on assisting, sequencing, practice teaching and teaching feedback, basic ceremony and process work.
The day starts at 9 am and finishes at 6.45 pm (Monday evening finishes at 5.30 pm).
There is a lunch break from 12.00 - 1.30 pm.
Why the FY Mentorship Program?
- Continue to Develop Forrest Yoga Teaching Skill: Technical and Emotional.
- Deepen Hands-on Assisting Skills.
- Create and Maintain Community with other Forrest Yoga Teachers.
- Access the Forrest Yoga Mentee community.
- Structured Guidance and Support on Your Journey to Forrest Yoga Certification.
- Training Toward Assisting Ana Forrest.
Feb 10th–13th, 2017
FREE Community Classes on Feb 11th & 13th, 2017, 02:00 pm – 03:30 pm
June 30th–July 3rd, 2017
FREE Community Classes on July 1st & 3rd, 2017, 02:00 pm – 03:30 pm
YOGA VOICE BERLIN
Herbergerweg 14, 14167 Berlin
Contact and registration:
phone: +49 1578 6798942