This program is open to individuals who have completed the Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training Course. This year-long programme includes two 4-day workshops, four quarterly bridge calls, and a year-long guidance with certification and community support.
The workshops include morning practice, instruction in hands-on assisting, sequencing, practice teaching and teaching feedback, basic ceremony and process work. The day starts at 9am and finishes at 6.45pm (Monday evening finishes at 5.30pm). There is a lunch break from 12.00-1.30pm.
Why the FY Mentorship Program?
- Continue to Develop Forrest Yoga Teaching Skill: Technical and Emotional.
- Deepen Hands-on Assisting Skills.
- Create and Maintain Community with other Forrest Yoga Teachers.
- Access the Forrest Yoga Mentee community.
- Structured Guidance and Support on Your Journey to Forrest Yoga Certification.
- Training Toward Assisting Ana Forrest.
The requirements for entering into and successfully completing this program as a Mentee are
- Successfully completed a FYTT.
- Participate 100% in all FYMP Workshops and Bridge Calls.
- Be actively working toward completing the certification homework and satisfying all certification requirements.
- Be a member in good standing in the Forrest Yoga’s Hoop of the Teachers (for Hoop of the Teachers enrollment forms, contact the Forrest Yoga infoline representative at email@example.com).
Dates for 2016/2017:
11th - 14th of November 2016
24th - 27th of March 2017
Herbergerweg 14, 14167 Berlin
Cost: £840 (two payments of £450 also possible)
Maximum of 6 mentees.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation with more than 1 month notice will incur a £30 administration charge. No refunds are given with less than 1 month notice from date of the 1st workshop. Full payment is required even if the second workshop is missed.